Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sonicare

I have wanted to buy a Sonicare forever, but as a mom, I just couldn't justify spending that much money on myself - and for a toothbrush no less! One of the side effects (I mean blessings) of hosting parasites (carrying my 6 beautiful boys) has been pure dental havoc! My once beautiful cavity free teeth have turned into a mine field - literaly! My dentist urged me to get a Sonicare, but, I just wouldn't do it.

Luckily, for me, I was chosen for a BZZ Agent campaign for Sonicare and I got a free one in the mail last week! I really love it! I get that fresh from the dentist feeling everytime I brush my teeth! I don't even have to move the brush around my mouth - you just place the brush on your teeth and it does the work for you. There are different size bristles that actually get in between your teeth. I love it!

And one of the best things is that it comes with its own sanitizer/cover. I keep hearing all these bad stories about how germy your toothbrush gets... so, now I don't have to worry anymore.

The only problem now is that all the boys want sonicares too! I figured we could get the extra brushes - but they are really expensive too - $23! A bit pricy for my taste! But, I will be enjoying my present for now - solo!

3 comments:

Zoe said...

i want one too. after having hyperemesis with 4 kids my teeth are shot!

storyteller said...

I got mine as a gift about 5 years and wouldn't be without it. My dentist likes it too. I'm glad you got one for yourself ... enjoy the luxury!
Hugs and blessings,

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

We bought one before I had my kids. Thanks to pregnancy-sensitive gums I could not use it. I need to dig it back out and try it again. . . almost 5 years later.

Try to get the replacement brushes at a wholesale warehouse like BJ's, Sams or Costco. I know we bought them at BJ's before and they still carry them.