Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Dream Kitchen


My Dream Kitchen looks a lot like the one above! I would love to ave a kitchen big enough to fit more than 1 adult comfortably (that way we could actually wash the dishes as wer are cooking!). I would love a center island not only to prepare food, but to leave space for dishing food out. Serving 6 boys takes its toll! Another must on the dream kitchen wish list is cabinet space! We have very little storage space in our current kitchen and I would LOVE to have room to tuck things away out of sight when they are not in use.
So what would your dream kitchen look like?

8 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

I could definitely live with that kitchen! I miss some extra cabinet space the most. I don't even have "nice" dishes for holidays, because there is nowhere to store them.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I love my kitchen, but if I were to do it over, I would have my best friend design it...that is her passion and career!

Norm said...

From a REALTOR(R) point of view, this is a great place to spend your money versus return.
My kitchen is only 2 years old, but would have:
1. Made Island longer and maybe curved
2. Add wine cooler and cabinet in island.
3. More fancy stove (big money type) with nice copper or stainless vent,hood, etc.
4. Big you know what refrigrator (restaurant type)
5. stools with no arms - too hard to get in by bar.
6. probably a lot more!!

thanks

Zoe said...

mine would look alot like that too. but it would also have a handsome manny doing some cooking and a fire hose to wash everything down when the kids were done.

Kelly said...

I really like THAT idea, Zoe - I'll have to add it to the must haves on my list!

Anonymous said...

I think this is pretty much my dream kitchen as well!
Wow!

Anonymous said...

This *is* a dream kitchen! I briefly dated a rich guy with a kitchen like this. It was the first red flag that he was gay.

Still, I'd love to have his kitchen...

Mars said...

That kitchen is gorgeous! I'd love a kitchen like that some day too!