Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Update on the Malloys- Cody
























Cody has left babyhood behind turning 5 this year with a big shebang at the birthday party capital of the World - Chuck E. Cheese. Our little sweetheart is now a Kindergartener and is hard at work learning his numbers and his letters. He also figured out how to tell time (on a real clock - no digital watches for this little guy!).
Cody made his acting/dancing debut as a little gingerbread man alongside his best buddy, Andrew, in the Nutcracker.
He has been enjoying our weekly visits to the Kids Museum in Carson City and hanging out with his brothers.





8 comments:

Family Adventure said...

OMG. Look at that tongue! Chuck E Cheeses -- paradise for kidlets, not so much for adults :)

Happy Birthday, Cody!

Heidi

Karen said...

What a fun photo collage! I love boys. Happy Birthday, Cody!

Kristen M. said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I too look forward to my youngest "leaving childhood behind". He will be five his next birthday but it is not until August. Great looking family!

kim-d said...

Hi Kelly~I trust you are enjoying your Saturday as much as I'm enjoying mine, since we're both being hermits :)! I'm so glad you stopped by and commented; I've read back to April on yours, and I'm lovin' it! Handsome boys you have, but I agree with Heidi on the Chuck E. Cheese experience...I was just there for a 4-year-olds birthday and mostly I just sat there with my mouth hanging open, watching ALL OF THOSE KIDS. HAHA! Actually, it was kind of fun but, shhhh! I'll never admit I said that :).

One Scrappy Gal said...

I just wanted to thank you for stopping by today!! Happiest birthday wishes to your little guy too. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog today! And 6 boys? Did I read that right? OH MY! My sister has 7 kids total, and they are enough to literally drive me batty! Congrats on raising those 3 and still having some sanity left!

Zoe said...

Love that blue tongue!

Unknown said...

Your Christmas postings are really beautiful Kelly.
I wish you also a Merry Christmas and I hope you can enjoy these days with your family.