Saturday, January 19, 2008
Are You Nanny Deprived? Take This Quiz to find out..
1) Have you ever eaten a random cheerio, puff, or pretzel just because you had no where else to put it?
2) Have you ever vowed to never again wear white due to constant grime, bodily fluids, and dirt showing minutes after you've gotten dressed?
3) Have you ever used your garden hose to wash down a high chair, stroller or child?
4) Have you ever walked around with a half eaten cookie in your pocket?
5) Do you look forward to going to the doctor or dentist just so you can sit in the waiting room and read a magazine by yourself?
6) Have you ever used a public restroom while holding a child on your lap because there was no where else to put them?
7) Have you watched Yo Gabba Gabba? I'm so sorry if you have!
8) Have you spent at least two consecutive days in sweats?
9) Have you ever counted down the hours until bedtime?
10) Have you perfected the fine art of changing pee soaked sheets while still mostly asleep?
11) Have you been forced to discuss or explain the plot of a Disney movie while trying to merge onto an interstate in rush hour traffic?
12) Have you ever had to use preschool safety scissors to cut a major package because that was all you could find?
13) Have you ever cleaned grilled cheese off of your sunglasses?
14) Have you ever answered the door wearing "princess jewlery"?
15) Have you ever run out of batteries on PURPOSE?
16) Have you named your dustbuster and consider it part of your family?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, you truly are Nanny Deprived!
Thank you to Amanda at Nanny Deprived http://www.nannydeprived.com/ for allowing me to use this! Check out her site for other funnies and lots of great Mommy and Baby gear!