Here is a simple overview of how it works:
- Kizoodle is an open swap forum where you post things to "sell" for credits, after you successfully "sell" an item then you can "buy" things with the credits in your account. The only cash you will ever spend is on shipping your items that "sell", but you request credits to cover the shipping costs.
- What types of items are available to buy on Kizoodle? Everything for baby, kids, and moms!!! Including homeschooling supplies!
- How do YOU get started with 7 Kiz Credits in your account and start swapping in Kizoodle? Follow these simple instructions:
- Sign up for your account here: http://kizoodle.com/MemberLogin.aspx?su=1
- Sign-in to your account with your username and password
Click on "My Kizoodle" in the menu on the left, then on "My Kiz Store" in the pop-up menu Enter this promo code: GLNYDE and you will receive 7 Kiz Credits in your account!!!!
What's next? To use your credits to start "buying" items, you need to first list at least one item and successfully "sell" it
1. From "My Kiz Store" click on "Post an Item"
2. Fill out the form with information about your item, you can also upload a photo of the item (I highly recommend taking the time to take a photo of your item, it will "sell" faster)
3. You have complete control of how many credits you request for the item and for shipping, but the general guideline is that one credit equals about one dollar.
4. Browse the store by clicking on "Go Shopping" to compare your item with other similar items posted (but don't get too excited about the things you want to "buy", you have to focus on "selling" something first!)
Guess what I'm doing today? Looking for stuff to list on Kizoodle so that I can start getting the stuff on my wish list! I hope that you are as excited about Kizoodle as I am and I look forward to reading your posts about your experiences using this new tool for the budget-conscious mom!