Saturday, November 10, 2007

Aquadots Recall

Well, I can scratch another toy off of my son's Christmas list. This time they are recalling Aquadots, a popular craft kit with tiny beads that fuse together when sprayed with water. The very same chemical that causes the beads to stick together can also be toxic when swallowed. Children who have ingested the beads have become comatose. Other possible complications include slowed breathing and seizures.

Anybody else longing for the toys of old?

1 comment:

Ms. Mamma said...

Hi Kelly- Thanks for stopping by my blog. Actually he is a boy(my little hippie baby w/ the eye soap).

There are days when I wish I could administer 1/4 of an Aqua Dot. Just kidding. I say boycott toys made in China.